SAP Crystal Reports 2011: Optimizing Report Data Processing
- Area of Interest:Business Intelligence (BI)Software Solution:Crystal ReportsLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:English
- In this eLearning course you will learn how to set up, configure, and maintain data connections for reports. You will learn how to link data, optimize reports, and push processing to the database server. As an established report designer within your company, you will gain a more advanced understanding of data connectivity within the Crystal Reports 2011® environment.
- Report Designers and Report Writers with strong report-design skills.
- * Report Designers who attend this course should have completed the following:
- BOC310Crystal Reports: Fundamentals of Reports Design (alternativelyBOC315)
- BOC320Crystal Reports: Business Reporting & Report Processing Strategies (alternativelyBOC325)
- Knowledge of basic database concepts
- Knowledge of basic SQL concepts
Course based on software release
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- Identification of link and join types
- Setup and configuration of data sources
- Updating a report for database changes
- Server-side data processing
- Report data validation
- Problem detection and fixes
- Course length: 8 hours
- This course is a course in the SAP Certified Application Associate – Crystal Reports 2011
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest