Talent Hybrid Integration Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Integration with SAP HCM
- Delivery Methods:E-Learning
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Explain the Compensation Integration Process.
- Recall the Compensation integration transaction codes used.
- Explain how to use the field and selection criteria in each Compensation integration transaction.
- Identify where the integration is sending data from and to.
- Configure the Compensation integration from SAP.
- Configure Business Add-Ins (BADIs) for customer-specific code enhancements.
- Configure the Compensation data module in SAP SuccessFactors
- Application Consultant
- The course is intended primarily for implementers; specifically, Technical Consultants, Functional Consultants, and Partners.
- THR80Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- SAP HCM Overview
- HRH01E– Talent Hybrid Overview Part I: Overview and Basic Settings
- HRH02E– Talent Hybrid Overview Part II: Install Add On and System Requirements
- HRH10E– Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Data Integration with SAP ERP HCM
- Basic SAP SuccessFactors HCM and SAP HCM Product Knowledge
- BIT400– SAP Process Integration
- BIT/CLD 900 – HANA Cloud Integration
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest