SAP Hybris Commerce Functional Analyst
- Solution:SAP Hybris Level:Basic Processes & Foundation Languages:English
- In this course, participants will learn about SAP Hybris Commerce features and concepts from a functional and from a technical perspective to get an all-round view of the software and its advantages. The course is aimed at people involved in requirements gathering and functional solution design.
- All aspects of the SAP Hybris Commerce Suite from architecture to frontend solutions are covered, including knowledge of the SAP Hybris Commerce Platform, the SAP Hybris Commerce B2C and B2B Accelerators, the complete back-office functionality, and the related technologies.
- Please note that this course contains demonstrations but there are no hands-on exercises or business use cases. Nonetheless, trainers are available for participant questions during the course as far as the time schedule allows.
- If you are an SAP Hybris customer or partner we recommend that you use your own machine for the best training experience. Please note the technical equipment requirements for training delegates on this course via this link .
- If you are not an official SAP Hybris partner or customer, you cannot access the SAP Hybris Commerce Help documentation or the SAP Hybris Wiki.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe SAP Hybris Commerce features and functionality from a business and technical perspective to give an all-round view of the software and its advantages.
- Business stakeholders
- Project managers
- Functional consultants
- Business analysts
- QA managers
- Fundamental understanding of web technologies and e-commerce concepts
Course based on software release
- SAP Hybris Commerce 6.3
- Java version 8
- User Interfaces
- SAP Hybris Commerce Accelerator Introduction & Key Features
- Business Tools and Administration in SAP Hybris Commerce Suite
- Content Management
- Content Management Overview
- Catalog Management
- Product Cockpit
- Product Modelling (classifications and variants)
- Media Management
- Business Process Engine and Workflow & Collaboration
- Customer Experience
- Commerce Management
- Commerce Management Overview
- Cart Features and Checkout Types
- Promotions and Coupons
- Subscriptions and Entitlements
- B2B Commerce
- Order Management
- Cart & Checkout
- Order Management
- Customer Support
- Overview of Integration Landscape
- Integration Tools (Data Hub, YaaS Connect, ImpEx, Hot Folders, OCC, CIS)
- Integration Scenarios (Backend and other SAP solution integrations)
- Technical Basics
- SAP Hybris Commerce Architecture (Modules, Extensions, Addons)
- Security and User Management
- Automated Task Management
- Data Validation
- Rule Engine
- Additional Reading: Business Analyst