Hybris Solution Architect Training: SAP Hybris Commerce and YaaS
- Delivery Methods:E-Learning
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- The Solution Architect training for SAP Hybris Commerce and SAP Hybris as a Service (YaaS) is designed to provide participants with a thorough understanding of how to connect applications in the SAP Hybris Portfolio to share data and services. The focus of this training is on integrating a front office architecture consisting of the SAP Hybris Commerce Electronics storefront and SAP Hybris Loyalty. This course provides a high-level introduction of functionality and technical background of SAP Hybris Commerce, SAP Hybris Data Hub and SAP Hybris Loyalty.
- Disclaimer: If you are not an official SAP partner or customer, you cannot download the SAP Hybris Commerce software as demoed in this course. This does not affect the duration of the course. Downloading the software is not a mandatory part of this course and therefore does not affect the educational value of the training.
- If you are not an official SAP Hybris partner or customer, you cannot access the SAP Hybris Commerce Help documentation.
- Please use the correct software version as stated in the course description. Before you start the training, please ensure that your environment meets the minimum requirements and is configured properly. If you encounter a problem with the training content please make sure that it is not related to any environment misconfiguration on your side before contacting us.
- We will fix any content related problems such as playback issues, typos or usability errors as soon as possible. But unfortunately, we cannot assist you with problems related to the software installation, misconfiguration, network issues. Most notably, we also cannot assist you with the content of your local Maven repository, accessibility to related 3rd party services, Ant, Java or database servers configuration. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please note that this course contains demonstrations but there are no hands-on exercises.
- Please note that the content on the YaaS Platform and YaaS Marketplace is subject to change by May 2018. This change affects the content on Loyalty Architecture and potentially the details of configurations in the integration between SAP Hybris Commerce and SAP Hybris Loyalty. Please keep this in mind when going through modules 4 and 6.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the integration between SAP Hybris Commerce Electronics storefront and a solution build using YaaS platform (SAP Hybris Loyalty).
- Get technical overview of the sample integration use cases
- Solution Architects
- Functional leads
- Business consultants
- Fundamental understanding of web technologies and e-commerce concepts
- Basic understanding of SAP Hybris Commerce
- Before taking this course, HY100E (SAP Hybris Commerce Essentials Online).
Course based on software release
- SAP Hybris Commerce 6.3
- SAP Hybris Loyalty 1702
- Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Solution Architect training series
- About this Solution Architect course
- An overview of the SAP Hybris Portfolio
- Module 2: Architecture of the SAP Hybris Commerce
- Overview of SAP Hybris Commerce
- Architecture of SAP Hybris Commerce
- Data Model
- Module 3: Architecture of the Data Hub
- Overview of the Data Hub
- Architecture of the Data Hub
- Basic data flow through the Data Hub
- Data Hub Adapters
- Module 4: Architecture of YaaS
- What is YaaS?
- Architecture Layers: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, YaaS
- Microservices architecture
- Mashup services
- Developing a Microservice
- Communication Model
- Module 5: Integration Touchpoints
- Integration Touchpoints
- Module 6: A use case: Hybris ECP and Hybris Loyalty
- SAP Hybris Loyalty Overview
- SAP Hybris Loyalty Architecture
- Solution Design
- Use Cases
- User Description