Student Lifecycle Management: Student Accounting
- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants will gain an overview of the structures and processes in Student Accounting (fee calculation, fee collection).
- After completing this course, participants will be able to make the appropriate settings for using Student Accounting.
- SAP consultants and partners
- Project teams
- Project managers
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting (such asAC010Business Processes in Financial Accounting)
Course based on software release
- CM 600
- ERP ECC 6.0
- Overview of Student Accounting
- Business processes: Fee calculation, collection, services
- Master data, back-office registration (SAP business partners, roles, relationships, contract account, contract object)
- Account administration Ã¢â€ â€™ Document posting Ã¢â€ â€™ Correspondence Ã¢â€ â€™ Administation of incoming payments and clearing documents Ã¢â€ â€™ Payment program and repayments Ã¢â€ â€™ Dunning notice Ã¢â€ â€™ Interest calculation Ã¢â€ â€™ Deferall and installment payment schedules
- Fee calculation
- Student progression
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest