Primary & Secondary distribution with SAP Oil&Gas
- Area of Interest:Industry SolutionsSoftware Solution:SAP Oil&GasLevel:Basic Processes & FoundationLanguages:English
- Recognize and execute the basic processes within SAP for OIL&GAS in various business scenarios. Gain conceptual information and hands-on experience of SAP for OIL &GAS.
- Understand and maintain the master data used in the basic processes. Recognize and understand the interaction between modules involved in business scenarios.
- Topic-specific exercises in the SAP for OIL&GAS system give participants the opportunity to gain first-hand practical experience of the Primary & Secondary distribution processes. Participants will also be introduced to the documentation and other useful tools.
- Members of the project team
- TIOG10 Oil and Gas Business Processes and Organization
- SCM500Business Processes in Procurement
- SCM600Business Processes in Sales Order Management
- SCM601Processes in Logistics Execution
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6, SP1
- Oil Company Structure and Logistics
- Physical Oil and Gas Commodity Trading
- International Export/Import Operations (raw material)
- Bulk Supply Chain Management (Inbound Distribution)
- Refinery: silo management, refining, internal movements
- Primary Distribution/Terminal Management
- Exchange agreements
- Import/ Export Operations (finished products)
- Secondary Distribution (finished products)
- Service Station Retailing
- Bulk Supply Chain Reporting and Analytics
- It is not advisable to attend this course unless you have fulfilled the course prerequisites
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest