Developing Mobile Apps with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Solution:Enterprise Mobility
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Access the course here (free of charge).
- Mobile Application Developers
- Application Developers
- UX designers
- IT Professionals
- To follow the video lectures and system demonstrations you should have a basic programming knowledge including HTML and Java Script.
- If you want to participate in the practical development exercises, you should additionally fulfill the following prerequisites:
- Experience in Android or iOS development
- Availability of a mobile device and/or emulator/simulator
- Admin rights on the computer you are using for app development
- You will have an advantage starting this course if you have completed the openSAP coursesJOY004Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform andJOY024Build Your Own SAP Fiori App in the Cloud.
- Please note: Week 2 of “Developing Mobile Apps with SAP HANA Cloud Platform” will focus on SAP Web IDE Development for SAP Fiori Apps so if youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve completedJOY024Build Your Own SAP Fiori App in the Cloud some of the content might be familiar to you.
- openSAP is SAPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Click here to find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: Mobility @ SAP
- Week 2: SAP Web IDE Development for SAP Fiori Apps
- Week 3: SAP Fiori Client Focus
- Week 4: Mobilizing SAP Fiori Apps
- Week 5: Creating an Offline App
- Week 6: Managing Apps with SAP Mobile Secure