Cost Object Controlling in SAP S/4HANA
- Area of Interest:Management AccountingSoftware Solution:SAP S/4HANALevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:English
- This course will prepare you to perform and customize:
- Periodic and order-related Cost Object Controlling for make-to- stock manufacturing
- Cost object analysis at product and order level
- Scenarios of sales order controlling for make-to-order production and for service
- Knowledge of functions, customizing and integration of Cost Object Controlling
- Application Consultant for Management Accounting
- S4F23or S4F23e Basics of Product Cost Planning in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- Product cost by period for make to stock manufacturing using the product cost collector.
- Product cost by order for make to stock manufacturing at order level using production order and process order.
- Product cost by sales order for make to order manufacturing and service.
- Preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing for all production scenarios as named above.
- Variance analysis and results analysis.
- Using the standard reports in the information System
- The scope of this course is comparable with the SAP ERP courseAC520.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest