SAP Real Estate: IFRS Leasing with SAP Real Estate Management in SAP S/4HANA | SAP TRAINING COURSES
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants of this course will be introduced to the new regulations in handling real property lease contracts in accordance to IFRS 16 and US GAAP ASC 842 regulations. After attending this course, they will be able to use the SAP Solution to cover these requirements, understand the behavior of different contract conditions within the valuation process and valuation-related posting processes. The most important configuration settings related to lease contracts and contract valuation will also be covered.
- This course will prepare you to:
- become familiar with the management of real property lease contracts in SAP S/4HANA in accordance to IFRS and US GAAP regulatory provisions.
- understand valuation rules and their settings
- understand contract valuation groups and the behavior of different contract conditions during the valuation process
- understand valuation-related posting processes
- understand important configuration settings related to the contract valuation process
- Real Estate Management Consultant
- Application Consultant
- Super/Key Users
- Course SAP Real Estate: Contracts and Conditions in SAP S/4HANA (S4F72)
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709 FPS1
- Introduction to IFRS, US-GAAP requirements
- SAP Solution overview
- Lease contracts and contract conditions
- Contract valuation, valuation postings
- Contract changes; impact on contract valuation
- Overview on important configuration settings for leasing contracts and contract valuation
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest