SAP SuccessFactors Learning Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:Learning Management, SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM) Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in SAP SuccessFactors Learning. This 10-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Learning implementation project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Application Consultant
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Configure SAP SuccessFactors Learning leveraging customer use cases and best practices
- Complete day-to-day administration activities
- Describe the implementation process and related assets
- Identify available documentation and templates
- Identify best practices as they relate to the administration & configuration of SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Final course assessment