SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Global Benefits Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM), Employee Central Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- This course teaches the configurations necessary to implement SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Global Benefits. This course is intended for implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- A classroom version of this course is not currently available. The content for this course is only available as a self-paced offering within the Learning Hub or Success Map Learning.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Global Benefits project.
- Become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Create and use different types of benefits
- Create and use a benefit program
- Create a standard report and describe and how it works in Advance Reporting
- Application Consultant
- THR80 – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR81 – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Academy
- THR99e – SAP SuccessFactors MDF Academy * It is critical that employees interested in mastering EC Global Benefits have an accelerated level of knowledge in creating MDF objects.
- It is recommended that consultants taking this training be EC Associate certified (C_THR81).
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Introduction to Global Benefits
- Introducing Global Benefits and its components
- Basic Configuration Settings
- Enabling Global Benefits
- Understanding how to use the Check Tool
- Configuring and using allowances
- Configuring and using reimbursements
- Pension Plans
- Configuring and using pension plans
- Savings Plans
- Configuring and using savings plans
- Insurance Plans
- Configuring and using Insurance Plans
- Deductible Allowance
- Configuring and using deductible allowances
- Other Benefits
- Configuring and using other benefits
- Reporting in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Global Benefits
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors Academy courses is provided via the SAP Learning Hub.