Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- Area of Interest:Management AccountingSoftware Solution:SAP S/4HANALevel:Consultant Academy TrainingLanguages:English
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning, and Product Cost Controlling for make-to-stock production processes.
- Application Consultant for Management Accounting
- Some Accounting Knowledge
- S4F20Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 FPS01
- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Account assignment of costs to cost centers and internal orders
- Tools for transaction-based postings within overhead cost controlling
- Periodic cost allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning of cost and cost allocations within overhead cost controlling
- Budget management and availability control with internal orders
- Cost analysis using the information system
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for product cost planning
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Valuation Options
- Cost Object Controlling
- Period End Closing for Product Cost Controlling by Period
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of courseTS4F04, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
- The scope of this academy is similar to the scope of the SAP ERP academyTFIN20Management Accounting I.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest